Route44 for the win!

I thought it might be fun to have a blog about going to Sonic, as I'm there often enough.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Brain Storming

Finally managed to get some Soincing in these last few days. Recently I've been taking a break from working on my main comic and started working on one of the side project's I've got piling up. Sitting at sonic just chillin in my car has cause lots of helpful doodles and brain storming sessions.
I was there for nearly the whole work shift a few days ago, surprising Super Awesome Morning Lady with how long I was able to stay. She was all, You're still here? I thought you'd left by now. >< Not me teehee. I was drawing my heart out ;p Here's a snippet from my brainstorming session:




For more visit the web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment