Route44 for the win!

I thought it might be fun to have a blog about going to Sonic, as I'm there often enough.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Annoying

I dunno why, but it bothered me.

A few days ago I was at 5288 getting my usual, waiting for Chi to get off, at around 4pm. Tail end of Happy Hour. Needless to say the place was packed. Nearly every stall was full, people at 3 of the 5 tables, drive through backed nearly to the road. Its how it is at the tail end of half priced drinks time in the heat of the south in the summer. Its natural.

Every one was working hard and moving surprisingly fast considering all the factors.

But the lady in the stall next to me wasn't happy.
I heard her saying "I've been waiting 15 minutes and all I ordered was a some drinks."
And I thought, well damn that's pretty long for drinks, but I wouldn't compla-
And the she said "and two Cheddar Peppers."

Those are not something they have just sitting around in bens like the tots. Those have to be cooked to order, admitsed aaaall the tots they've got to be cranking out at that time of day. You have to factor in cook time, and the time it takes to clear out a fryer to get them down, and the fact that they are at the busiest point in the day. Not to mention It was only actually closer to 10 minutes she'd been waiting. I think they did a damn good job getting it to her on time. And it was already heading out when she re-pushed to complain.
It was sort of annoying to have to listen to.

Though, in her defense, I must say waiting always feels longer than it is. And as hot as it was she was probably very thirsty.

But still, I found it mildly annoying. At least enough to recall and post her for you.

Well that's about it. I'd about to head out to Sonic for a drink (I must be addicted) so I'll catch you later!

Rar!

No comments:

Post a Comment