Route44 for the win!

I thought it might be fun to have a blog about going to Sonic, as I'm there often enough.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Idea

Heya!

Most people know me as Happy, some as Lengna, but the people at Sonic store #5288 know me as The Raspberry Diet Coke Girl.

I'm at the sonic just about every day, some times 2 or 3 times a day.

We used to live right next door to the other sonic here, but we moved in November of last year to a house all our own! So no skipping outside over to Sonic every five seconds for a drink ;p

But the other sonic (the better one in my opinion) is right near the wal-mart where Chi (my squidface squeezy one) works, so I swing by on the way home from dropping him off and get myself a Route 44 Raspberry Diet Coke. Every day. I can due this cheaply due to amassing free coupons by doing the call in survey they have going. (Gonna cry a river of tears when they stop that.)

Some times I go after or during his lunch, or after picking him up as well.

So rar! That's why I've got the nickname. Yup. I've been stopped at other resteraunts by the employees with a "Hey! Raspbrry Diet Coke!" I though it was funny, but I think the girl was embarrassed the next day.
I like her. She's cute and friendly and wears nifty earrings.

Anyway I thought it might be fun to have a blog about gong to Sonic ><
Yeah well we'll see huh?

Yume said she'd like it and that's good enough for me ;p

I guess we could say I'm starting the blog to commemorate me spoooon!
Neeee!
I got the glowy spoon with the Route44 on the top fro the kids meal right now.
*wiggle* When I asked them if they had them in yet they knew just the one I wanted!


So that's the end of blog one!
Rar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment