Route44 for the win!

I thought it might be fun to have a blog about going to Sonic, as I'm there often enough.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NAKED DOG ALERT!

Went to get Joey (tiny little old man in form of poodle) his summer haircut and stopped by Sonic on the way back.. go figure ;p

Kiki (housemate) was driving so she was was the one to order, therefor I couldn't see the board. So, I said I wanted a Jr. Burger and some small tots with my Route44 Raspberry Diet Coke (with light ice).
But its not the Jr. Burger I wanted it was the Jr. Deluxe Burger.
It was really early for me to be up, around 7 or 8 so I was very hungry.

But fear not! Super Awesome Morning Lady was there today. (need to get her name or make one up.. *nodnod*)

Kiki put in th order and Super Awesome Morning Lady said "Did you an Jr. or Jr. Deluxe. They're different and she usually gets the deluxe."

Knows me by drink and remembers my usual snacks. Hehhe! It may seem odd to some but I LOVE it.

And the Super Awesome Morning Lady always gets the drink juuust right. Yosh!

Anyway its not much to say other than that right now.
Rar!

No comments:

Post a Comment