Route44 for the win!

I thought it might be fun to have a blog about going to Sonic, as I'm there often enough.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Meandering Thoughts

I haven't been out it a few days, so when I took Chi to work today I swung by Sonic for a treat.
Nothing really eventful. Super Awesome Morning Lady was there and it was a little slow. But its never very fast around 10am so I wasn't surprised.
Just sat around playing video games for about an hour and a half.

I was thinking about something, and I wanted to share it with you. But I can't remember what it was now. I think there is something important about taking it easy. I know we all get stressed and we all have our reasons and things we do to chill out. And I'm not really going any where with this train of thought. But I want to say soethng important, I just can't find the words.
If something is wrong, don't stress, just fix it. Tell people what you feel.

Sorry, I ne to collect my thoughts and then post. Instead of just blathering randomly.

I'm a happy girl with a Sonic drink. So Rar!

No comments:

Post a Comment